Rotorua & Taupo Limousine & Sedan Tours
Experience the bubbling mud pools and champaign coloured lakes of Rotorua, take in the magic by seeing a Maori Village and be introduced to their culture and traditions. Just a short drive away is Lake Taupo, which is the largest lake by surface area in New Zealand. The lake is surrounded by stunning scenery, which won’t disappoint when viewed by a limo hire tour.
Suggested places to visit are:
- Wai-o-tapu thermal wonderland
- Lady knox Geyser, which erupts at 10.15 every day
- Te Puia
- Whakarewarewa Maori Village
- Rotorua Museum (The Bath House)
- Polynesian Spa (sample the hot mineral spring pools)
- Skyline Rotorua (Gondola)
- Burried Village
- Huka Falls
- Lake Taupo
Wai-o-Tapu Thermal Wonderland in Rotorua has stunning walks through many volcanic pools of magnificent colours which vary from lime green to bright orange something that can’t be found any where else but New Zealand.