Download a printable version of our Terms and Conditions.
Phone: +64 21 838 409
Darren: +64 21 838 409
Catherine: +64 21 838 850
TERMS & CONDITIONS
All vehicle hire is with the full acknowledgement and agreement of the terms and conditions, as set out below:
1. No vehicle is considered “reserved” until the deposit has been received by Regal Limousines.
2. The person (s) or Company reserving the vehicle is responsible for all guests and any damage to the interior and equipment in the vehicle and willful and/or accidental damage to the exterior. This includes, but is not limited to: liquid spillage, vomiting, breakage of glassware, lights, electronic and stereo equipment, damage to interior fixtures, fittings and furnishings, damage to internal and external bodywork, damage to windows and tyres. All passengers agree to behave in an orderly and well-behaved manner. Repair and replacement of any item carries a minimum charge of $400.00. Regal Limousines reserves the right to expel any person from the vehicle and/or terminate this contract in the event of violation of any of these conditions by any passenger. In the event of such early termination, no portion of any fees paid shall be refunded.
3. Airport Pickups: Additional charges may incur for waiting time for arriving flights. The first 15 minutes of delay is included in the agreed fee. An additional $115.00 for every 30 minutes, or part there of, waiting time will apply. Arrival passengers will be met at the arrival terminal unless alternative arrangements have been agreed. To avoid a no-show fee, please ensure you contact our office on (09) 838 8463 prior to leaving the airport. A $100.00 charge will be applied to any trip after 12:00am (Midnight) and before 6.30am and public holidays. Any airline delays could result in the reservation being subject to availability.
4. Return Transfers: The vehicle will arrive at the pre-arranged pickup point at the designated time. Regal Limousines do not accept responsibility for passengers who are not at the pickup point within 15 minutes of the designated pickup time.
5. A transfer is a direct pick up and drop off and does not include multiple pick-ups and/or drop offs. This can be up to, but no more than 30 minutes anywhere within the Auckland CBD. Additional pick-ups and drop offs will incur additional charges. This does not apply to school balls or wedding packages.
6. Regal Limousines do not accept responsibility for any delay caused by, but not limited to traffic delays, weather, breakdown, incorrect information, acts of nature or any other unexpected circumstances or situation beyond Regal Limousines control.
a) It is the responsibility of the person(s) or Company booking to allow enough time when reserving a vehicle to ensure that they reach their required destination and or event on time and within the required timeframes. Regal Limousines will not be held responsible for late arrival.
b) Our vehicles are maintained to the highest standard. However, in rare occasions a breakdown, accident or other problem may occur at a most inconvenient time and prevent the requested vehicle from completing the hire. In the event of this occurring, Regal Limousines will endeavor to send a back up replacement vehicle(s) in order to complete the hire or refund any payment in full. No further compensation will be made or paid and no liability will be accepted by Regal Limousines for any consequential loss.
c) If the interruption occurs after commencement of the hire, Regal Limousines will do everything they can to get you to the required destination on time, but sometimes despite our best efforts, the impossible may not be achievable. Again, no further compensation will be made or paid and no liability will be accepted by the Regal Limousines for any consequential loss or disappointment.
7. Weddings: It is imperative that all wedding bookings do not run over your booked and pre-paid time. Extra charges at $80 for every 15 minutes, will apply. Extra time will only be given where an authorised credit card or cash for the full amount of the extra time has been presented to the chauffeur, prior to any additional time given. All requests for extra time will be subject to the availability of the vehicle.
8. Smoking of any substance will not be permitted in any of Regal Limousines vehicles. Violation will result in immediate termination of contract.
9. Possession, sale or consumption of any type of illegal drug or unauthorised alcohol is not permitted. Violation will result in the immediate termination of the contract and the forfeiture of all paid deposits and fees.
10. Strictly, no Alcohol is permitted in any vehicles for school balls and or where passengers are under the age of 18
11. Red wine or food is not permitted in any vehicles unless arranged prior.
12. If vehicle hire is to be by a person under 18, payment of invoice acknowledges that terms and conditions have been read, understood and accepted by a parent or guardian.
13. Regal Limousines do not accept responsibility for any personal items held by the passengers or any item left in the vehicle during, or after completion of the rental period.
14 Although the chauffeur will double check the vehicle at completion of your booking, Regal Limousines will not be held responsible for any loss or damage to luggage and personal property left in the vehicle during or after the hire period.
15. In the event that any part of this agreement is unenforceable, the remaining conditions of this agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
16. All vehicles are subject to availability at the time of reservation. Rates are subject to change without notice.
17. A non-refundable deposit of 30% of the total amount is required at the time of reservation. The final balance (cleared funds) is due two week prior to time of service. Regal Limousines reserve the right to cancel your reservation, if we have not received final payment (cleared funds) prior to your booking.
18. Any reservation cancelled 7 Days (1 Week) prior to commencement of service will forfeit 50% of the full booking cost.
19. Any reservation cancelled 48 Hours prior to commencement of service will incur 100% cancellation fee.
20. No shows will incur a 100% fee.
21. Additional Charges will apply from 11:00pm – 7:00 am (After Hours) & Public Holidays.
22. Regal Limousines reserves the right to substitute the type and/or colour of the vehicle at its own discretion.
23. An out of area surcharge of $60 will apply outside a 30km radius of the Sky Tower.
24. Additional charges will be incurred if the hire goes over the allocated hire time, due to any delays of the client or his/her guests.
25. Out of town ‘travel empty’ time will be charged at half the fare rate.
26. Sunroof/Windows: All body parts shall remain inside the passenger cabin at all times while the vehicle is in motion. Absolutely no standing or hanging out of the sunroof and/or windows will be allowed. No Exceptions!
27. If payment is by way of cheque or online banking the person (s) or Company booking the reservation is responsible to confirm with our office that this has been received.
28. Regal Limousines Vehicles are groomed thoroughly prior to hire, but no liability can be accepted for stained or marked clothing caused by road grime, oil or grease, however unlikely this may be, from any part of the vehicle, during or after the hired period.
29. All passengers must wear seat belts if these are fitted. We do not have any child restraint facilities or baby seats. Baby seats shall only be used in forward facing seats. If a child restraint or baby seat is required for the child (s) age and weight, it is the responsibility of the person (s) or Company reserving the vehicle to provide this.
30. The chauffeur will use his/her judgment to drive at reasonable speeds in relation to the prevailing road, traffic and weather conditions. Our vehicles are only insured for our chauffeurs. No other person may drive the vehicles under any circumstances. The chauffeur has the last word on route and timings undertaken, in accordance with road, traffic and weather conditions.
31. For all Tour reservations unless otherwise requested, all attractions fees, refreshments and meals are excluded. Overnight tours will incur a minimum additional cost of $250 per night to cover drivers meals and accommodation.
32. Additional charges will apply for any luggage vehicles, carts or trailers, required for transportation of excess luggage. There is a maximum luggage capacity of 20kg per person up to a maximum 4 passengers per vehicle. This is equivalent to a small suit case and one small carry on item. If there are 5 passengers or more per vehicle and/or the person (s) or Company reserving the vehicle are aware that there may be excess baggage or oversized / odd shaped luggage, the person (s) or Company reserving the vehicle must inform Regal Limousines at the time of booking, so that appropriate luggage vehicles, carts or trailers may be organised, prior to service. Excess baggage may be left behind due to limited luggage space and/or transported separately at the hirer’s own expense.
33. Reservations that require an overnight stay may incur additional charges for storage and/or security arrangements for Regal Limousines Vehicles.
34. Regal Limousines will recover all legal costs incurred in the process of recovering any debts to the breach of the terms and conditions set out by this contract.
35. Animals are not permitted on board Regal Limousines vehicles. Certified Guide Dogs will be welcome on board, so long as they are under the supervision of their handler. However, suitable arrangements must be made with Regal Limousines by the person hiring the vehicle, at the time of booking, as other terms and conditions will apply.
36. Health & Safety Warning ***Please Read***
Installed in our vehicles is a Night Club style lighting & entertainment system, which contains strobe and florescent lighting. Please check with all members of your party if anyone suffers from epilepsy or seizures, which are brought on by the use of flashing lights and strobe effects. Upon your request, we will disable the system.
The person (s) or Company reserving the vehicle are required to inform Regal Limousines management, prior to the hire of our vehicles and our driver on the day of the hire, if you require these facilities to be turned off.
37. Your invoice is confirmation of your order and acknowledgement that you have read, understood and accept the above terms and conditions.